News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome!

Started by GMB74, June 21, 2008, 08:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMB74

Welcome to our new Vermont forum! This will be used to coordinate Appleseed activities in our State. Feel free to post your questions, comments and needs.
Venue- specific forums are posted above. Use this one for general discussion.

Nickle

Folks, it's good to see GMB74 step up to be the State Coordinator, so let's make this happen. We've got one of the few states in the program that can be self supporting, so let's make it happen.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

ripersnifle

Proctor 408

monkeywrench

New IIT checking in

Scout

welcome aboard Monkeywrench ;) Glad to have you with us. This organization is getting large very quickly, but each individual person is important to our cause and we are pleased as punch to have you joining the ranks of instructors.

If I can do anything to assit you feel free to PM me or any of the other instructors here. You are joning a great group of guys and gals. ;D
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

Nickle

monkeywrench, are you working Jericho this weekend?

Not too late to get signed up to work it, you know.

And, you'll even get to meet Scout in person.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

Buzzworth

Howdy Folks
Looks like Jericho this weekend will be very active
AHHHH .....full power full distance. 20 or 30 MBRs in Rapid fire love it so 8)
I love this range
See you all there

working Jericho this weekend
No Guns, No safety, No freedom
KNOW Guns, KNOW Safety, KNOW FREEDOM