News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Elbert Co. Instructor KD Clinic 6-8 July

Started by brianf31, June 22, 2012, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianf31

So who's going?  Full distance qualifying, come-ups to 1000 yards, excellent instruction from PHenry...I can't wait.

"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

Son of Isaac

Negotiating with "the boss" right now. 

StoneDog

I would like to but won't be in town on the 6th.
"...it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds..."

--Samuel Adams

Son of Isaac

This was the BEST event that I have ever been to.  We need to do this more often.

~TravelPatriot

brianf31

I'm worn out, my elbows are raw and my truck smells like sweat and gunpowder. I can't wait to do it again!

That was something else to hear twenty or so .30 cal's delivering the lead.
"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

Jambo

I'm there, Brian.

My truck reeks, I've got a bruised shoulder, a little bruise under my eye (sometimes the "Garand thumb" is the one you smack into your cheek), and pretty much no motivation to do anything except GO DO IT AGAIN.  I mean, I came home with ammo left!  Why, oh why?!?!

I can close my eyes an hear the "thunk" of .30 caliber rounds hitting the steel.... I want to hear it again!

On a more serious note, I've never met such a bunch of miscreants, rabble rousers all, that I am happy to call my friends and fellow patriots.  And I've told everyone I know that there are some SHOOTERS in Georgia!
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.  -  Thomas Jefferson 1785

goose

600 yards...100 degrees, dehydrating, raw elbows, brass blisters, salty sweat in your eye, 5 rounds, 3 hits on steel.  Motivating.

Spending two spectacular days with "volunteers"...Priceless.
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable..." - H.L. Mencken