News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Where we are

Started by davecampperry, June 21, 2008, 01:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

okiewino

Chris best info I can give you on new IITs is Jim Whitaker, Will Thompson and myself, not sure how fast I can progress and keep up the SC job, but I think it will not be a problem!. Give me a call if I can help in any way.
okiewino out
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical"..Thomas Jefferson

okiewino

I would really appreciate it if all members in Oklahoma would sign in here just to let me know who the members here in OK are. Just Name, handle and email would be great, and where you are in the program ie red hat, IIT 2 or whatever. You know who you are, and some of the others know who you are, and even I know who some of you are, but it would bereally great if we all knew who each other are, so please sign in here and I will set up a board to show who we are within the Oklahoma section.
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical"..Thomas Jefferson

henschman

Daniel Hensch, aka "henschman" -- Red Hat.

I'm in Norman/OKC during the week and Stillwater on the weekends

e-mail:  henschman@hotmail.com

phone:  405 880 0506

call me anytime, we'll do some shootin!
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

K98Al

Al Cockrell - IIT - in Sapulpa, OK 918-693-3257
Before we can defeat our external enemies, we must first meet and defeat everything in ourselves that is weak, lazy, and cowardly; everything in our character that is materialistic rather than spiritual, which seeks weak compromise and accommodation rather than struggle and victory.

davecampperry

David L. Keith "davecampperry" Chickasha. Not rated by AS.  :D
"Any one who attempts, or even wishes, to disarm me is my mortal enemy, and is guilty of Treason." Jeff Cooper
Let's stop calling it 'gun control' and start calling it what it is-Treason.

oldgrunt

Hey we remember you come on out ...Hope your health  is better...We could use a guy that knows rifles ...hint hint .And for the powers that be ...he's a IIT 2 in my book...He promotes and talks the program at every gun show we've met...

hope you comeout to a event

I for one would love that all passed  Instructors or IIT's stop by and shoot a few AQT's and hear the next guys stories..In the past 3 years, Oklahoma has had some great Shoot boss's and higher Instructors come help ...And we all had so much fun.Yes its been in all kinds of weather but that's what we do...Appleseed is here to stay why don't you??Stay awhile enjoy the day with good riflemen...

Thanks,from all of us out here...planting seeds

Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

henschman

Hey, it's the original state coordinator! 

dave, you should come on out to Grandfield this weekend.  I know a weekend at a 1000 yard range is tempting to anybody with "camp perry" in his name! ;)
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819