News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Could use another Instructor?

Started by DaveD, June 20, 2012, 10:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveD

Cloverdale Jun 23/24  Lost one of my IIT's for Sunday and possibly Sat as well which leaves two of us.

Only have 10 shooters as this time, so we can make due however if you have nothing else .........  :---

We will have the Greencastle ANG Recruiter + 2 guard shooting with us.  Their 1st Appleseed

DD
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

SPQR

I will make myself available.  I was going to Evansville but they have 3 instructors right now.  I can come help out but i will wait until the end of the week to sign up
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

DaveD

I stand in awe of your magnificence.      >:D    Thank you Sir!
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson