News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congrats to Virginia's newest Red Hat

Started by The Wolfhound, June 20, 2012, 08:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wolfhound

Dangerous Cook has made it through the IIT process, turned in the PCs and told the story in a spirited fashion and seventh stepped, recruiting riflemen to join the corps.  At Montpelier this weekend she finished up and received her Red Hat.  Huzzah!  Huzzah!  Huzzah!

BeSwift

Excellent!  A valuable addition to the Red Hat Corps!   BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

adamsod

Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free

Dangerous Cook

Thank you all!  I must admit, I like the red, but now it's time to wear it enough that it fades to a soft rose........  ::)
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
― Robert A. Heinlein

gonejohnny

GEmanuel

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

George Hacker

Well done, Dangerous Cook! O0

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

BD

Congratulations

Our cook adds a lot to the stories and helps us connect with everyone.
We are all proud to stand with you.

Especially when you bring cookies.
Up the Republic

sgtmace

Here here,
I second that emotion as I remember the yummies from events past. And if the cookies don't get ya her zeal tellin' a story will.
Great job Stacie,
sgtmace
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget you were our countrymen.
Sam Adams

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." -- Patrick Henry

jmdavis

I'm proud of you Stacie!

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

VAshooter

Congratulations Stacie. You look good in Red.

Doug

Ratchett

Congratulations Dangerous Cook!! Trail well traveled, thank you for picking up the extra bucket!!

In His grip,
ratchett

PS---Join us at the Elon, NC Ladyseed if you can ::) ::)
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Chainsaw

Excellent.  I look forward to meeting you.
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Reddot

R1SGx2

Nice Job, Congrats...

Think Library Seeds....
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Spartan

"With your shield or on it"