News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Great Event in Piqua

Started by Anwalt, June 19, 2012, 10:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anwalt

See http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=30160.0

Special thanks to Red & Orange Hats, except for the gentleman who gleefully introduced my DSW (Dear Sweet Wife) to AR. 

Anwalt
"An act that is inherently evil does not become moral simply because there's a majority consensus." - Dr. Walter E. Williams

Dangerous D

So glad to hear that you were able to spend the Father's Day weekend shooting in Piqua. It is a great range with great instructors. Any chance you have Lima on your schedule for the end of the month? We have room open on the line it would be great to have your family there or anyone you refer to the program.

Anwalt

Hi D!  Always nice to hear from you.

We have been referring Appleseed to people like crazy.  I think people are far too busy for their own good.   :wb: With that said, I will be at Boy Scout Summer Camp with my son the weekend of Lima.

We will be at New Philadelphia July 21-22.  We are working on bringing 7 total, 4 or 5 of us and 2 or 3 friends.  Knock on wood!

Hope all is well, Anwalt.
"An act that is inherently evil does not become moral simply because there's a majority consensus." - Dr. Walter E. Williams

Dougum

Hey D!

Are you going to be in Lima next weekend? I don't recall seeing you on the IS but I could very easily be wrong. I am pretty sure that we'll be there to join you if you are. See ya sometime this year,

Doug
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off