News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Upcoming IIT Primer

Started by SPQR, June 14, 2012, 12:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPQR

Okay IITs et al

The next Indiana IIT Primer is going to be June 30th at the Freedom, IN one day event at the Sycamore Valley Gun Club.  Its fairly easy to get to as it is just off 67/231 on the South side of Freedom.  I would strongly encourage any IITs who have not yet attended a Primer to sign up and any Red Hats who have not seen what we are doing with these to attend and audit what I am doing and help me improve it. 

Standard course of events is to observe the Safety Briefing and then adjourn to the clubhouse for the Primer until lunch where you will then be turned over to the SB and conduct the event yourselves so you need to sign up on Instructor Scheduling.   

Thanks!
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter