News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thank You

Started by Miller, June 10, 2012, 11:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miller

To all the folks from Wisconsin...
Thanks for everything.
And a special thanks to Colycat for offering me space for a tent.  I'd say it saved me the cost of a hotel but :shrug: it just added to what I could toss in the hat for WWP.

Great weekend, great shooters, great comradeship.  This is why I love this program.
If any of you find your way through Davenport drop me a line.
Fearful but resolute.

Trig

Fluffy the toad whisperer-guardian of egg shells-poker of goldfish,

It was great meeting you, and WI appreciates you being a part of making the WWP fundraiser a success and a great time (and the post shoot meetings a lot of fun too!).   
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Miller

*coughcough*
Pigpen
*coughcough*
Fearful but resolute.

Ratchett

WOW WOW WOW----What a weekend!!! Thank you is so trite when trying to express my gratitude to the Wisconsin cadre. Each of you really went out of your way to make the border raiders feel right at home.

Coly and OG thank you for your generous hospitality, you guys went above and beyond!!

Much love to each, may God's blessings reign!!

In His grip,
ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

GoldFish

Thank you just isn't enough...

Coly and OG, thank you so much for the generosity in putting me up for the weekend.  It was so much more than just a place to sleep.

D'fly, thanks for spearheading the effort to get this shoot together and making it a success.

Fluffy the Toad Whisperer, Poker of GoldFish, Guardian of the Eggshells, it was a priviledge being there for, well, you know why. :)  Those latenight (and early morning!) deep philosophical discussions are something I won't soon forget.

To the rest of the WI crew, thanks so much for making this weekend everything that it meant to me.  Memories are priceless...

'Til we meet again,
---GoldFish

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Miller

Fearful but resolute.

Brown

also wanted to throw in my thanks to Coly and Old Glory for putting us up for the 2 nights. GREAT to meet the Mrs Coly.

most interesting to see how things are done in other states. this was my first experience outside of IN since joining the program.well worth the trip that is for sure.
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR