News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor Boot Camp Bowler WI

Started by Twineagles, June 09, 2012, 11:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

I will be heading for the Instructor Boot Camp June 23rd-24th in Bowler WI. I have room for one person in my truck, if your interested give me a call. KD range on that Sunday there. Travel will be on Friday June 22nd and working our way home on Monday the 25th.
Mike
515-468-8031
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Miller

I'd love to but I'm working the Montrose shoot that weekend.

You'll love the Wisconsin crew.
Just got back from a weekend with them up in Lodi.
You guys can share stories about how nuts I am.
Fearful but resolute.

Twineagles

Now they have someone ot compare you too ......... They are probably now even more concerned about what is in the water in IA.
;D
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

colycat

The IAAR is up for the Bowler IBC.  Un like most IAAR's,  the IBC ones can have all kinds of fun on them, and doesn't have to be all business. ;D
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine