News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Backwoods home magazine

Started by DUHON, June 07, 2012, 10:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUHON

I just received my favorite magazine in the mail. I was delighted to see an Appleseed being hosted in BHM's own back yard.  ^:)^

Congratulations on this great opportunity.

DUHON

RustyRed

It's the best magazine, now I will have to find the time to sit back an enjoy!! When I ask the folks where they heard about appleseed it's from the magazine,survival blog or an appleseed volunteer,but I do love it when I see an article on appleseed!

Prescott

This is going to be a monumental shoot for the state of Oregon.  I am thrilled that we can support Backwoods Home with a shoot in their backyard.  I am looking forward to event and I am counting down the days to the event.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

George Hacker

There are already 7 spots taken on the firing line.  Huzzah!

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Castle Mountain

Just got this in hot off the press from Backwoods Home. I had them take greater advantage of the water colour painting background
for a more enhanced promo effort.   Hope you enjoy it. Trying to get several 8.5x11 pages printed up asap for distribution for Oregon.

Will be in touch soon.

CHeers,

Castle Mountain
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Spartan

We had a lady and her son show up to a shoot in Upstate NY because of the add in that magazine.  Whoever did it, did a great job!!
"With your shield or on it"

Taylor

BHM is a great publication and a great AS supporter. Wish I could be there.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Patriot Gal

Hello all you Backwoods Home Magazine advocates!!!

We need some more instructors to help out with this event.  The registration has been opened up to 75 and will most likely be sold out in the next two weeks.

We only have 4 RHs and one AC(RSO) signed up so far.

:sos:   :sos:    :sos:
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Roland

Quote from: Patriot Gal on July 10, 2012, 12:46:23 PM
Hello all you Backwoods Home Magazine advocates!!!

We need some more instructors to help out with this event.  The registration has been opened up to 75 and will most likely be sold out in the next two weeks.

We only have 4 RHs and one AC(RSO) signed up so far.

:sos:   :sos:    :sos:

PM Sent.
The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

RustyRed

I wish I could be there!! ya all have a great and safe shoot!

Castle Mountain

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Castle Mountain

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/doctorprepper

http://www.backwoodshome.com/ayoob_index.html

The Massad Ayoob Group
http://massadayoobgroup.com/?page_id=273

The Rifleman Radio Show
"A Rifleman never stops learning, a Rifleman never stops teaching. A Rifleman continues to seek ways to to protect the freedom the Founding Fathers left us, to improve himself, his home and family, his community, his ...
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/appleseedradio