News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shawano, WI June 9-10,2012

Started by martin, June 07, 2012, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

Only 2 openings left at Shawano,,,,,if you wish to attend, sign up now!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

colycat

Jeez, that last SB there musta done a good job :)) ^-^
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Taylor

Pleasev send your overflow up to Rice Lake.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

martin

I wouldn't mind having 1 or 2 more instructors,,,,even if it's just to help out for Saturday,,,,hint,hint
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Taylor

I've spoken to a couple of people who I think will be walk-ons so I feel obligated to them but if you would like for Paul to head out your way that's fine by me.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

JoeZ

ChrisZ might be going to Shawano as I'm working for him this Sat. I'll tell him to contact Martin.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

martin

I'll be glad to have Paul and Chris, espescially for Saturday.
thanks
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson

zamboni_driver

I'm on call Saturday night so I can't make it to Shawano, sorry.

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

snidely196

Just got home. Thanks to Martin and the rest of the staff. Had a GREAT time, can't wait to do it again. 
HHC 1/69 Mortar Platoon, Kitzingen, W. Germany 87-89
Yes, That's an expert badge, but it was a loooonng time ago.

martin

Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson