News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

TURNERS OUTDOORSMAN,shooting sports fair w/AS and CRPA /NRA /Calguns

Started by Johnnyappleseed, June 04, 2012, 03:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnyappleseed

This sports fair is a hands on shooting paradise  ;D
Manufacturers have their newest a most popular guns on display and for the cost of ammo anyone shoot any model there.

Many thanx to Pennys dad for getting the above groups organised for promotion and setting up a venue for young folks to shoot 22s
Special thanx to TURNERS OUTDOORSMAN for providng rifles red dots,scopes  and ammo .

We had lots of opportunities to 7th step and are grateful for all the help provided by volunteers . It was sure nice seeing Appleseeders working with the other groups mentioned .

I will not bore anyone with all the guns I shot while others were working  :-[ yet  ;D
Everyone will enjoy reading from those who actually (unlike me) worked this event  ;)

Feel welcome to add your thoughts
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

pennys dad

Special Thanks to Fouber, Bucklenose and Gratefuldog

Johnnyappleseed

Thanx for posting these pic's and cal-gunner comments Pennys Dad  O0

The photos are worth a thousand words and calguns has members in many states . All are welcome .
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

fouber