News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Florida Cadre Must Read---June 9-10 Fl

Started by Sly223, June 03, 2012, 10:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

Folks we need more shooters for the weekend of June 9-10.
We have 16 instructors sighned up for three events .Great!
We have 16 shooters, that ratio dictates,1on1,instruction and should produce 16 Rifleman.
Odds are 16 patches will not be handed out.
So we need more numbers on the line.
When 7th stepping I promise the possible new shooter,
the moon the stars and the Sun at the event they plan on showing up to!
Rifle to use, my Ammo,waived fees,whatever it takes!
If I got 3-4 more shooters on the line but was 30-40$ short in the Kitty I would re-imburse Fred to get the SB notes accurate, and consider the weekend a Major success.
BTW somehow the SB usually has to add $,one way or another!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

PHenry

It's easy to git wrapped up in instructing and attending, but we must remember our primary mission - to pass the traditions forward. That means seventh stepping for each venue.

Anyone needs promo materials - just ask and we will get them to you!  O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Bigcountry

Attended my first Appleseed june 9-10 in Hernando, preparing for Myakka shoot June 23-24 . Have got my friend Charlie and son coming,buying supplies. Mat from midway being sent, new sights from techsighton the way. Will be at next Hernando shoot with two more new shooters.          PS PHENRYor somebody from hernando shoot please get in touch with me need 1 more sling only ordered 1 from RWVA site, might need advice for new sights GOD BLESS AMERICA    mark

Sly223

BC, I will ShootBoss the Myakka event,
If you have any questions problems or concerns, feel free to express here!
I will have a few loaner slings but am waiting on re-supply order for ones to sell!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

PHenry

I bought a bunch at CMP last visit - will have some at HSC in September unless get a run on them in mean time.
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Bigcountry

Thanks guys should have ordered more,  1 should be here tue. want to practice, the clicking pen is driving my wife crazy, ordered tech sites 1 am fri. night in my box today when I got home hope  they aren't hard to install going to try to get to ridge rd to adjust before sat. found 800 rnds 62 grain for my 1in8 twist ticket already printed  Charlie and son are coming for sure new mat from midway should be here soon too, need more tri-folds many receptive people out there I'll be ready

PHenry

Bc,
Be sure to use loctite on sites - does not come with it. I got tired of problems, scraped back finish and applied JB Weld. Sites are now part of rifle - no more problems.

Lots of tri-folds available as promo is always our weakest point.

Thanks,
PH

Bigcountry

clean surface and loctite ok tri-fold I use in conjuction with talking it up good for reference and web site I tell them to pass to friends like at school today also met 2 people in walmart  and 2 in Dicks hanging out by ammo pays off Phenry if you are anywhere near holiday NPR could meet up with you to get a sling

alkeford

Watch out BC is on fire. I've had to step up my game just too keep up with him. He's only minutes away from from doning that Orange Hat
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

Bigcountry

You know it, just finished my last assignment got the shooting mat unrolled in the living room 4 days of dry-fire practice ahead, the important things in life are worth earning,3 of us will be heading to new symrna but most likely got another 2 coming also need to find a cheap motel    perfect practice makes perfect