News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hey Iowa!

Started by Miller, May 31, 2012, 10:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miller

Or brothers and sisters from Wisconsin cadre could use a bit of help.
Next weekend, June 9-10th, they are hosting a shoot in Lodi, WI with all of the proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior Project.  Registration is free with a donation to WWP, there will be a hot lunch available, and there will be prizes!  And from what I've read the range is prime location.

So if you can spare the weekend and can make the drive why not spend the weekend proned out for a good cause.  Good chance to run a few AQTs without the demands of running the line.

Head over to the Wisconsin board for details.

Hope to see you there.
Fearful but resolute.

Edheler

If I were not flying away to California that weekend you might have a border raider from Pennsylvania. 11 hours isn't that long of a drive. ;)

Miller

Californy?

You'll be wearing your Appleseed t-shirt through security right?
And have plenty of tri-folds to pass out right?

Fearful but resolute.

Edheler

Quote from: Miller on May 31, 2012, 10:17:15 PM
Californy?

I am doing even better than that, I am going to attend an Appleseed in California as an IIT while I am out there! :)

I really do need more t-shirts though... I don't have enough to wear a clean one for 8 days straight. :)

Miller

WOOHOO!!!

You go boy!

Coast to coast as an Orange Hat!
You're doing PC3 while you're at it right?
Fearful but resolute.

Edheler

Quote from: Miller on May 31, 2012, 10:31:04 PM
WOOHOO!!!

You go boy!

Coast to coast as an Orange Hat!
You're doing PC3 while you're at it right?

So, just curious why I don't see you in the list listening to Rifleman Radio? ;)

I should be an IIT3, did it at the Elverson, PA IBC! :)

Miller

Completely forgot about the radio show.
:slap:
Fearful but resolute.

Edheler

It's still going on; you have time. :)

Nero

Quote from: Edheler on May 31, 2012, 10:23:34 PM
Quote from: Miller on May 31, 2012, 10:17:15 PM
Californy?

I am doing even better than that, I am going to attend an Appleseed in California as an IIT while I am out there! :)

I really do need more t-shirts though... I don't have enough to wear a clean one for 8 days straight. :)

Remind me when you're out here and we'll get you some more of those.  Can't have the shooters being knocked out of their bubbles by the aroma, now can we?   >:D
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

Edheler

Quote from: Nero on May 31, 2012, 10:52:44 PM
Remind me when you're out here and we'll get you some more of those.  Can't have the shooters being knocked out of their bubbles by the aroma, now can we?   >:D

I was going to save two t-shirts for the weekend - LOL! :)