News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Palm Bay help needed

Started by 9mm4545, May 29, 2012, 11:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

Fellow Florida Appleseeders! I am begging for help staffing the Port Malabar/Palm Bay event on June 16-17. So far we have one IIT who has stepped up. We need a SB and at least one more IIT. The range's chief range safety officer has volunteered to help and the club has been giving us some great promotion. So, who wants to work a great venue and give a hand to Lady Liberty?
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Sly223

I will SB this event!
Hopefully, we will get more shooters and help.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

oldfudd

Sly . . . . DELIGHTED to see you're a Shoot Boss ! ! !    ^:)^  I know you're going to be a great one too.  I'll be looking forward to being able to work with you in the future.  Take care and shoot straight.

See ya.

Dick
"Have we the means of resisting disciplined armies, when our only defense, the militia is put in the hands of Congress?"
~ Patrick Henry

Sly223

Thanks Dick,
But, The cats outta the Bag!
I realize now it's just a bigger Bucket with More holes! :slap:
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

Sly223

Ok folks I have the POI/COI/COF,for this event,
Who wants one so Far I have Douglas and Billorits.
I did this in advance because June is nuts for me I have 3 events this month,and am interviewing for a new position.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

malabar

Sly,

just got access to the site. Count me in.

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Ramblin' Wreck

I would come down to help but I'm SB at an event at my own range that day. Maybe at some future event.

Good luck, not that you'll need it.  ;)

Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Sly223

I'll take a Rain check.
Hope to meet you on the trail someday! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!