News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Slidell in June UPDATE

Started by LawDog, May 29, 2012, 10:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawDog

We have now confirmed that we can use the Camp Villere barracks both Friday, June 22, and Saturday, June 23.  Also, they will let us bring grills/camp stoves to use outside.  Please contact me if you are interested.  Thanks. 

LawDog

Another note:   If you are coming to Slidell and own or have access to a pop-up canopy, please bring it.  We will have a shaded spot for breaks and instruction, but the firing line is not covered.  I have ordered a cold front to be delivered that weekend, but I suspect it won't arrive in time!   ;)

LawDog

We have 10 pop-up tents lined up.  If you have one, please bring it just in case. 
I will bring a gas grill and camp stove.  I will shop for burgers and dogs and for Sunday breakfast.  We'll just pass the hat to cover expenses.  Bring your own drinks (non-alcoholic) please. 
If you are planning to stick around to eat on Saturday evening, please let me know.  Same for Sunday breakfast.  I don't want to run short, but we'll be in coolers, so an excess isn't a good idea either. 
I am looking forward to seeing you all. 
Dan