News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NY Promotions Coodinator now Instructor Red Hat

Started by R1SGx2, May 21, 2012, 11:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R1SGx2

Please Join me in congratulating LittleMo being promoted to Red Hat Instructor.

Was a long hard dedicated journey.

Gary, Thank you for all you do.
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

CharlieHotel

"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

Josey Wales

..LittleMo..  Great Job and thaks for sticking with the program!  Thank You for all you do!!

.............Congratulations...........................

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

George Hacker

Congratulations, LittleMo! O0

^:)^ Huzzah! ^:)^ Huzzah! ^:)^ Huzzah!

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Another D.O.M.

Congrats Gary!  You've worked very hard for this day, above and beyond your dedication for the promotions of Appleseed in NY.  Well done!
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

GEmanuel

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

VietVet

Congrats Gary. Very well done. Very well earned. O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

The Mrs.

Congrats Gary.  I am more aware than anyone how much you have dedicated yourself to this program.  Long hours of study and research has gone into this day.  So much that you do that is never seen.

Project Appleseed brings out the best in people.  So many have dedicated so much time, effort and sacrifice to make this program grow and work.  You are most definitely amongst them!!!

Okay, before you get your head blown way out of proportion.....drive on!!

Sue
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

Josey Wales

Quote from: The Mrs. on May 21, 2012, 02:21:09 PM
Congrats Gary.  I am more aware than anyone how much you have dedicated yourself to this program.  Long hours of study and research has gone into this day.  So much that you do that is never seen.

Project Appleseed brings out the best in people.  So many have dedicated so much time, effort and sacrifice to make this program grow and work.  You are most definitely amongst them!!!

Okay, before you get your head blown way out of proportion.....drive on!!

Sue

..Tell'em Sue........... ;D ;D ;D
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

heartlessmcfly

Tuscarora

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

~Ernest Hemingway

nyrasgt

"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

Odin

Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

Dude

Congrats, Gary! O0

You sure have earned it. ;D

Keep sharing the way you do-seems like every time I get around you, I learn something. O0
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

gonejohnny

sgtrock

The Mrs.

Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

nortatoga

Good going Gary I was there at my 1st shoot as an IIT great working with you!! I see that we might get more out of helping then those we help it is very rewarding! Looking forward to working with the crew again soon!!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie

LittleMo

Thank you all very much!  :bow:

I learned a great amount from the Shoot bosses and Instructors I have worked with. They pushed, refined, corrected, and gave me that constructive criticism to make me a better instructor. I will continue to learn from them and other Instructors!

Earning the Red Hat at the Rotterdam event is special for me - my hometown, a club member, in front of new and returning students to Project Appleseed, and new Riflemen, with my friends and fiancee' cheering.  ^:)^

Sue, thank you! As shooters new to Appleseed, you urged me on by reminding me that I enjoy shooting, enjoy teaching, and enjoy motivating people - with Appleseed you said I could become an Instructor and do all three at the same time!

Indeed, this has been a long and demanding journey but the road continues onward and I will continue on that road. There are more students to teach marksmanship skills, to teach our heritage, and to motivate to become involved! There is more to learn, and more Appleseed promotions to do!

A Rifleman is always learning. A Rifleman is always teaching. A Rifleman persists!

Gary
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

Dakota

"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

Spartan

"With your shield or on it"

Big Matt