News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed making its appearance at Ripley County 4-H Fair

Started by Barbie, May 16, 2012, 10:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbie

Well, I finally got word from the park manager at Ripley County Fairgrounds and...

Appleseed will be making it's appearance at the Ripley County 4-H Fair in Osgood, IN!  The fair is July 22-28, so that'll be a whole week of exposure at a heavilly attended event.  The booth-space is a spacious corner spot (w/electric hookup available) in the main building (which is air conditioned!) with all the other booths, so that'll mean lot's of foot traffic.

The fair is 2 months out, so there's plenty of time to plan out all the details, and recruit help (hint hint!)   ;)  I'm going to move my work schedule around so I'll be available to be there the whole week, but of course it can't be a one lady show so any help will be welcomed!  After today, I have a 4 day break from work, so I'll be able to sit down and plan it out a bit.

If anyone could get me some info on how I could go about obtaining some brochures, assorted targets, t-shirts, stickers... you know, some good ol' Appleseed swag... that would be fantastic!

I'll keep ya'll updated on the details this week (except for Sat/Sun since I'll be in Nashville) and we'll go from there).

If anyone wants to help out (ya know you do!, and I'll extend the invite to our border raider AS friends)  or has any ideas/etc. feel free to get ahold of me on here or via personal email- barbie_bedel@yahoo.com.  I can give ya my cell via email if ya need it.

O0

- Barbie
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley