News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kindred, ND, May 12, 2012

Started by ndrifleman, May 14, 2012, 12:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndrifleman

Enjoyed beautiful weather for an outdoor shoot at the Sandhills Stables.  Mr. S helped set up the target line Friday, and allowed us some unexpected hospitality for the night. MrFixit would have joined me as an instructor, but a nasty cold prevented his attendance.  My brother Andrew B, who was one of the shooters, also greatly assisted me in setting up, running to get things, and watching the line if necessary.  Thanks, Andrew! 

Had a total of nine shooters, all young people. Great job Nate, Ben, Hannah, Daniel, Micah, Andrew B, Andrew "X," Jesse, and Caleb!  Keep practicing on those AQT's y'all brought home with you. 
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell