News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Radio

Started by slinged_in, May 08, 2012, 12:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slinged_in

Gentlemen -

Arizona Appleseed is going to hit the airwaves tomorrow at 730 AM.  We'll be on Kate Krueger's "Gun Radio"

You can tune in on 1260 AM, 96.1 FM, or online at Arizonagunradio.com

Sorry for the short notice gents, but I've been a pretty busy beaver over the last week or so.

I'm hopeful that this will attract some more shooters to fill the lines.

Colton

AZbinary

Obviously, the stations are wrong for the Tucson market...and being on a federal installation precludes tuning in on the net, but we did manage to Blue tooth some speakers on to a smart phone to hear Colton's debut!

I thought it went pretty well, but we could've hammered that women and kids are FREE, (with a nominal registration fee)

I know how tough those things are to do, so I'm just nit-picking.

Good Job Colton!

AZB
"Not Last!" -AZ AWW 2011

PaxxAZ

Well done Colton!!!!

Listened and thought it went very well. You where good to tie in the previous caller.

I truly believe for what it is, great.

All good and everything got covered except for the History portion, but it is early in the morning and things go in odd directions.

Great Job and you are a better man then me for taking that on. I did not even know that radio station existed, and I am a bit of a talk radio junkie.

There are many things talked about that make the people of the US
different; being riflemen is one, asking why is another, as is getting
what needs doing done.

-Me 2011

PaxxAZ

http://arizonagunradio.com/talkinggunsshow/TG050812-2.mp3

Is the link, and it is about at the 28:00 point. interview is about 5 minutes.

Edit: changed time to 28:00 from 28:45 as different sound system marked it differently.
There are many things talked about that make the people of the US
different; being riflemen is one, asking why is another, as is getting
what needs doing done.

-Me 2011