News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AZ Requests help from NV for Kingman event

Started by AZRedhawk44, May 07, 2012, 06:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZRedhawk44

Hello, Nevadans!

AZMule was scheduled to be SB for Kingman, AZ on May 26/27 this year.  I was going to 2nd-seat the event with him... always good to have 2 Red Hats at Kingman since they have that fantastic KD range... that makes it possible to run a KD session for centerfire shooters and still keep the rimfire line going.

Something has come up for AZMule making it not possible for him to attend, and he's tapped me to SB the event in his stead.

In order to maintain the 2 RH count that is ideal for this event, is there any way one of you folks can come on down and help out?

IIT's welcome too obviously... but 1 more RH would be most welcome to run a 2nd line.

RangeRat

Check your PM.  I have a BSA Venture Crew Steel Challenge to RSO on Saturday.  Sunday might be workable especially since that's KD Day!

I've PM'd the rest of the crew in Vegas...

RR