News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Speaking opportunities

Started by The Wolfhound, May 06, 2012, 10:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wolfhound

I have requests from The Army Corps of Engineers (Kerr Resovoir Unit), The Home Education Association of Virginia and Life long Learning Center in Chesterfield to do a history presentation. anyone want in on the fun?  I guess my radio visits before the Libraryseed had some trickle down effect.

gysgtd

Check out Classic Conversations, a MAJOR homeschooler association. Since they are national, it should be easy to get into by virtue of the many participating associations..  Would not be a bad idea to approach them on the possibility of hosting a shoot specifically for their teenagers and parents. THESE PEOPLE VOTE.

http://www.classicalconversations.com/

The Wolfhound

Since the Home Education Association invited us, I expect a very pleasant reception.  I also expect to be as hoarse as if I had called the line all weekend by the end of it.