News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

June 2012 NH events

Started by Lima Tango, May 06, 2012, 05:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lima Tango

Hey NH appleseed gang,
I am a MA appleseeder who is an IIT3. I live just south of the NH border so I am hoping to lend a hand at your events on 6/2-3 in Weare and 6/9-10 in Pelham. I am free those weekends and would love to spend it on the range, getting more experience coaching and instructing. I wouldn't mind doing some strikes in order to get my PC's signed off so long as there aren't some NH Orange Hats who also need to get it done.
I would appreciate if the SB of those two shoots could PM me whenever you get a chance.
Thanks in advance and see you on the range,
-LT

NhLibertas

LimaTango, thanks for reaching out to us. I will be at Weare and Dalton next month, looking forward to working with you in Weare!

I need to do strike 1 or 3, not sure who else is working Weare as an IIT, but I would think there's space for you. It's a bugger that we have to get all the strikes signed off on when there's so many of us working toward the same thing, but we are in the same boat. I would give the whole thing at the next shoot if they would let me:)

In case he didn't see this thread, the SB for the those events is Ninsho, so you could PM him.

"Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. Liberty is a man-of-war, and we are all crew." ~ Kenneth W. Royce

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live, taking the form of readiness to die. - G.K. Chesterton