News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fox News Interview with Valencia College (Florida) Economics Professor

Started by FLawyer, April 28, 2012, 12:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLawyer

This is an interview with Professor Jack Chambliss of Valencia College in Orlando.  This video will give you some insight into why reaching the next generation with the Appleseed message is so vital.

When someone sent me this link, I expected the usual leftist college thinking as was prepared to get angry.  Much to my surprise I actually think this professor is correct and someone we should reach out to and invite to an Appleseed here in Central Florida.  Take a look at the video and see what you think.

If anyone has any contacts at Valencia or with Prof. Chambliss maybe an introduction could be arranged.

Otherwise, I would be willing to find the time to make a cold call.
[font=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxHfYNTrnic&feature=youtu.be[/font]
All men have been endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to keep and bear arms.  All we have do is protect it.

Molon Labe!

Kosciusko

In the interview, he states he wants to retire to a cabin in northern Minnesota.  I think we could find him a free place on the line at any Minnesota shoot.  Feel free to extend that invitation to him.

k