News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

28 - 29 April Weather Forecast for VTS-Smyrna Appleseed Shoot

Started by SuperDave#2, April 26, 2012, 10:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperDave#2

Here is the Weather Forecast for VTS-SMYRNA...

Please everyone dress accordingly or have the proper weather related items on hand... Last months shoot was chilly that led into rain on Saturday... Sunday started out chilly and slowly warmed up...

For the Boy Scout Troop that will be camping out in Training Area 4 prior to Saturdays/Sundays Appleseed Shoot :

Saturdays Forecast for all Shooters :

Sundays Forecast for all Shooters :

I will update this again tomorrow afternoon if there are any changes... Hope to see everyone there bright and early Saturday morning and safe travels :)

Dave

DAVE WATROUS
SSG, TNARNG
OPERATIONS / TRAINING NCOIC
VOLUNTEER TRAINING SITE - SMYRNA - RANGE CONTROL

Ramblin' Wreck

Hey SuperDave,
Looks like the weather has cleared some and now we just need to keep them hydrated.

See you tomorrow AM.

Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

RunnFree

What a great turnout.  It was great to work with everyone.  Several new folks.  Once again Super Dave Alpha thanks for getting everything setup for us.  My daughter was able to pick up some info from you and wants you to be her table again, LOL.

SuperDave#2

It was a great turnout and really nice weather :) 

I enjoy getting out to the Range early and getting things set in place,,, it also gives me some time to reflect on why I have put my Uniform on for the last 19 years and as the carloads of folks start rolling in that are willing to learn history,,, learn a new skill or hone the ones the already have helps drive that reflection home...

I would be honored to be her table anytime   O0

Dave
DAVE WATROUS
SSG, TNARNG
OPERATIONS / TRAINING NCOIC
VOLUNTEER TRAINING SITE - SMYRNA - RANGE CONTROL