News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Staffing May and June shoots

Started by The Log, April 25, 2012, 01:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Log

CT Crew --

First of all, I really appreciate all the effort everyone poured into making last weekend a success. As short-staffed as we are, we managed to host almost 40 shooters in-state, and our Shoot Boss Exchange Program meant that a good handful of shooters in Maine got to experience the Appleseed magic on our big weekend.

But we can't rest on our laurels. Everyone know the reward for hard work in thei program is  - more hard work! With that in mind, we've got a shoot coming up in less than two weeks, and nobody has signed up to instruct. There are 13 people who are signed up to experience Appleseed and deserve to have the great CT crew lead them through the program. It's time to step up.

I know the Pomfret shoot on May 5-6 closely follows our big April weekend, and that the travel distance is significant for many of us. But bear in mind that all instructors can be reimbursed for gas - PM me for details. Please consider signing up to instruct - Pomfret is a new club, and it would be great for them to see the high-quality instruction the CT crew always delivers.

And don't forget about the sold-out June 9-10 shoot at Metacon - sign up for that one too! That'll be the last chance for the men-folk to instruct until August, since we turn the reigns over to the women for the July Ladyseed at NWCSA.

So, get to it!

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn