News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Fredericksburg, TX April 14-15, 2012

Started by dragit, April 23, 2012, 10:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragit

Another small (for Fbg) shoot but progress was made and all attendees improved.

David Labuda flirted with high 190s and 200s all weekend, topping out at 209 Saturday and 206 Sunday.  I thought we could break him out of the mind funk with RFAQTs and even an upside down AQT.  Alas, he will have to wait for the next time.  Remember to dry fire because when you break through I feel it will be a big number.

Thank you to Joe Grimes for bringing out his sons Elliot and Benjamin, hope to see you again.

Rifleman From The Past David Jackson brought his son Andrew (yes the former prez he was) who liked Appleseed enough to want to purchase a 10/22 and come to another one.  We look forward to seeing you.

Jeff Spencer came all the way from Lake Jackson only to find out on the last AQT of Sunday his front sight base screw was stripped.  :wb:  I am sure he will have what it takes the next time out.

Thank you to Roger, Jerry and Tonya for helping out with instructing.

A BIG THANK YOU to Fbg regulars Rodger, Jerry, Mark and Everett for presenting me with a marpat shooting jacket made by Mary http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=26523.msg201880#msg201880 my birthday.  You guys mean a lot to me.  More than you know.

Take Care and see you next time.

Thank You to KNS Precision from Fredericksburg, TX for again sponsoring this shoot.  I tell attendees the least expensive improvement to their accuracy (besides dry firing) is a reduced moa front site from KNS.  Please support KNS since they support us, you will not regret it.  www.knsprecisioninc.com
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer