News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 21-22 Ramseur Appleseed Awesome!!!!!!!!

Started by dlmasters, April 23, 2012, 04:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlmasters

Can't say enough about the great experience at the Ramseur Home RWVA range this weekend.  ^:)^ Shot rifleman on first attempt Sunday after arriving late from church.  Superior instruction from all the Orange and Red hats got me where I hoped I would be!  Couldn't have made it without the instructors.  I have been working up to this weekend for the last 2 years reading and assembling the recommended gear/rifle and it paid off.  This was a birthday present from my wife and I couldn't be happier. ;D  You can believe I will spread the word.  @@)  Thanks Appleseed.  O0

Adena

Congrats on shooting Rifleman!  O0

Quote from: super-dave on April 23, 2012, 04:22:14 PM
Can't say enough about the great experience at the Ramseur Home RWVA range this weekend.  ^:)^ Shot rifleman on first attempt Sunday after arriving late from church.  Superior instruction from all the Orange and Red hats got me where I hoped I would be!  Couldn't have made it without the instructors.  I have been working up to this weekend for the last 2 years reading and assembling the recommended gear/rifle and it paid off.  This was a birthday present from my wife and I couldn't be happier. ;D  You can believe I will spread the word.  @@)  Thanks Appleseed.  O0
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams

"The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." - Patrick Henry, Speech in the Virginia Convention, March 23, 1775