News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New York Has A New Shoot Boss!

Started by VietVet, April 22, 2012, 05:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VietVet

Please join me in congratulating Dakota and welcome him to the ranks of Shoot Boss.
Mike completed his SBIT this weekend at Calverton and will certainly add to the NY Instructor Corps.

Congrats MIke! O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

GEmanuel

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

heartlessmcfly

Congrats Dakota. Despite the rain, have a great weekend under your command and under the supervision of all the rso's

Odin

Congratulations Dakota.
Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

Josey Wales

....Yeah Mike, I remember the time in Winslow you told me, I do not smile much !@#)..?.. and I told you that I am a serious kind of guy #)..  I appreciate  moments like that and I appreciate the kind of Instructor you have been.  Thank You & Good Job....  I will see you on the trail.....

.........Strength & Honor.................Josey Wales.................. :--- 
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Another D.O.M.

Cool!  Congrats Mike - I'm looking forward to working with you again.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

CharlieHotel

Congratulations Mike! Well deserved...

CH
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

sgtrock

Big Matt

Congratulations Mike. A well deserved and well earned honor. It was a pleasure to work with you this weekend on your first official event.

Matt

BIGROB

congratz mike, well deserved...i'm sorry i missed it.

The Mrs.

Congrats Dakota.  Thank you for stepping up. :bow:
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

R1SGx2

Mike,

Thanks for staying the course, we need the help

Good Job.
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Dakota

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I have learned a lot from everyone I've worked with, and will continue to support the mission.
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

Spartan

"With your shield or on it"

kDan

Congratulations Mike! 

You stood out of the crowd a couple years ago for this role, and it's good to see you running things. 

Last time I saw you, you surprised me hanging out the window of a hummer as you passed me on the Hutch.  Next time, I'll be proudly working for you on the line. 
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout