News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 19 - And a big thanks!

Started by carlb, April 19, 2012, 10:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlb

Today, after some back and forth with instructor promotions, I was promoted to Red Hat on the system.  It took a few days, but by chance it happened today, on April 19th...

I wanted to give a big thanks and show my appreciation to BeSwift and brickhouse for dedicating their time to the program while so many other Americans are on the couch.  You are appreciated!!  And thank you to all you RH's and IIT's that continue to mentor me.

It is a special day for the program and for me.  Appleseed awakened me to my heritage, the stories of our forefathers, and taught me how to shoot (pretty damn good if I do say so). I've also discovered some of the finest people I've ever met who care about fixing our country.  I can't wait 'till the next Appleseed!!!
"He who sacrifices essential liberty for temporary safety deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams
"One hundred rounds do not constitute fire power. One hit constitutes fire power." - General Merritt Edson, U.S. Marine Corps