News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fredericksburg, Texas April 14th/15th AAR

Started by Two Wolves, April 18, 2012, 03:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Wolves

This marks our 15th Appleseed in Fredericksburg!  ^:)^ Thank all of you for coming out. I want to especially thank Jeff for making the 4-5 hour drive from the Lake Jackson area. It was unfortunate that late in the day on Sunday we finally realized that Jeff's' front sight was loose.  :wb: Otherwise he would have gone home a rifleman and had the much coveted  ::) challenge coin in his pocket. Joe, Elliot and Benjamin were a welcome addition to our Saturday. David, one of our returning riflemen, brought his son, Andrew and together they had a good time shooting.  :~  James, David and? Lewis? came out from Austin. David was knocking so hard on that rifleman's door. A 208 and a 209.  :slap: Sooooo close! Thanks Tonya for the cake. Tommy,  :bow: our shoot boss did his usual GREAT JOB. Looking forward to seeing everybody next month.  :cool2:  My America, my Appleseed, my mission, Two Wolves

:pop:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

:pics:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

!@#)  :pop:

Two Wolves

Be sure to check out KNS Precision for rilfes, parts and related gear. They are our 2012 sponsors and a big friend to Appleseed.  O0

http://www.knsprecisioninc.com/

Two Wolves

As a side note to anyone interested in promoting Appleseed, I joined our local Chamber of Commerce and had Appleseed listed on their site. They get 20,000 hits on their site a MONTH.  Check this out! Maybe you can do the same in your area. ~ Two Wolves

http://fredericksburgtxcoc.weblinkconnect.com/External/WCPages/WCEvents/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=6362

Reddot

You meet the best people at Appleseeds and there are none better than the good folks in Fredericksburg! 

txeagle361

Two Wolves,

Enjoyed the weekend despite the grueling drive home to Lake Jackson in the storm which was much more intense from Seguin southward.

Thanks so much for your help, as well as Tommy, Jerry & Mark.  You guys are superlative!

FYI, I went to Gulf Coast Tactical Supply today in Lake Jackson and met Phyllis Robinson, the owner.  She's very interested in helping promote Appleseed and is willing to help get the word out for the October LJ shoot.  Let me know what I can do to help her out.

Jeff