News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Azuza April 21&22 loaner rifle help. Please

Started by GasMask, April 18, 2012, 02:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GasMask

Hi, took forever to register, Ive been on a mission to spread the word.  Now that I have what looks like a stable job, I can get back to spreading the Appleseed of change O0
My first Appleseed was in Azuza during a wet rainy weekend in late 2010.  The 2nd time I took a youth from my church, with his parrents permission of course, to the event in Corona early 2011 (I was the sitter and driver that day  :-[ ).  And then, money became tight & was only able to take my Daughter to the range once since the money crunch of "2011"  :wb: .  Fast Fwd to now.  Im planning to take another Youth to this weekends event along with my daughter  :cool2: but only have one rifle :'(.  Can anyone help, please...   

Regards,
Ronald

Foppish Dandy

Hi GasMask... RocketMan is the shoot boss for Azusa this wekend. I'm sure their team will have loaners available, but make sure you send him a PM her to verify.

FD
Foppish Dandy, Mr. Dandy, Señor Dandy, Capt'n Dandy

Please take a moment to visit and "Like" the Southern California Project Appleseed Facebook Page.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin (Notes for a proposition at the Pennsylvania Assembly, 1775)

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"
- Samuel Adams (Speech, State House of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, August 1, 1776)

GasMask

PM has been sent.  I'm going to go ahead and register.  That way, I at least have the spots reserved. 
Thanks.

Rocket Man

We'll have a couple of loaners.  You're the first to ask, so we got you covered.

Please try to bring the other things you'll need -- comfortable-ish eye and ear protection, about 250 rounds of .22LR per day, $10 range fee per shooter, sunscreen and sensible clothing, etc.  It's going to be sunny and warm and there's no shade on the line that we don't bring with us! 

See you soon!
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

hightone110

Rocket man...

I have recruited another person ... a family friend!!!

We will be there Saturday Me + 4

We are in desperate need of a loaner rifle... hope you can help!!!

PM will also be sent... see you saturday!!!