News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A writeup about the Manheim shoot on April 14/15

Started by Carteach, April 16, 2012, 11:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Nice!

Would you like to write more about AS? We can use some good articles and press releases to build the exposure of this program even more. O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Carteach

If this weekend was a clear example of what Appleseed is all about, then I am certainly willing to help where I can.

That said... I am as time challenged as most, and more than some.  For the last ten years I've put body and soul into teaching at a career and tech school.  Two years ago we were saddled with a new administration, which revealed a certain flaw in my character.  It turns out I am REMARKABLY unskilled at stifling my voice in the face of bad policy, incompetence, and outright theft.  As one might imagine, this has gained me few friends amongst those who have had expensive leather swivel chairs surgically attached to their nethers.   To be succinct (too late, I know) I am busy finishing this school year and interviewing with another employer.

That said, if I can help out, I will.    Let me know what you have in mind.

Oh... in that teaching career, I pushed my students hard.. very hard... to think, and to question everything and everybody... including me.  I like to think there are a few hundred awakened citizens at my hand.