News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promotions: Montana 2012 Tri-fold Insert

Started by George Hacker, April 13, 2012, 03:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

Here is the new and improved Montana 2012 Tri-fold insert advertising upcoming events.  Using this insert with tri-folds localizes promotions and makes them more relevant to your state.

Instructions:  Print this two-sided document then cut into thirds.

- ShadowMan

2012.04.12 - Added Jun 2-3 Columbia Falls event
2012.05.07 - Added Sep 15-16 Boulder event
2012.05.15 - Added Jul 28-29 and Sep 22-23 Columbia Falls events
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

thebastidge

That's great. We will download/print this for display in my shop in Vancouver WA. We have a section for free literature where we give away NRA promotional materials, hunter safety pamphlets, tips for open/concealed carry and gun laws.

I have been looking for some materials to help promote Appleseed. This will help, but if we could get this for OR/WA/ID we would print and distribute those as well.

Feel free to contact me with any more promotional materials. We firmly believe in Appleseed as a great program and want to help. You can contact me directly at:

Larry Good
http://swwwsurplus.com
larry.good@swwsurplus.com
Shop phone number is 360.314.6687 (my general manager will answer this, I'm currently in Afghanistan.)

George Hacker

E-mail sent directly to Larry indicating I would be willing to deliver color tri-folds with inserts to his shop located in Vancouver, WA.

Larry, please stay safe and thank you for your service to our country.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

Necee

Thanks ShadowMan for getting on that so fast! 

Larry, THANK YOU and please stay safe!

thebastidge

Thanks you guys. I'm a dirty contractor, so no thanks necessary :) I'm former USAF but haven't been in uniform since 2003. Just trying to support the real war-fighters.

George Hacker

BTT - Added Sep 15-16 Boulder, MT event.