News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

First ever Appleseed at the Buccaneer Gun Club in Wilmington, NC July 28/29

Started by iron pony, April 11, 2012, 09:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron pony

"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Chainsaw

Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Sadman

I have not seen this shoot on the events listing, are we still a go?

Jesse

I have a couple people in that area asking me for details about this.  Any update?

iron pony

Are they members of the Buccaneer Club?  The club is handling all the promo and has limited the first event to their club members only..
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Jesse

Ah, they are not.  I didn't realize it was limited, sorry.  They don't live in Wilmington, but they're within driving distance.

p.finnerty

Please let the organizers know that there are myself and two others that would love to attend a local AS, but are not able to afford their membership fees.  Please keep us advised of future events that may be open to the public. Thanks. - Pat
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe - Luke 11:21

p.finnerty

Wondering how this event went?  I haven't seen an AAR for it. Never saw any info on their website or facebook page.   Hope they all had a great time and are willing to open one up for the public soon.  - Pat
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe - Luke 11:21