News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 14th Shoot

Started by wildman, April 09, 2012, 09:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

The Tim Murphy shoot is a go see you Saturday. If anyone can get to the range on Friday to help set targets that would be great. We won't start work on Friday before 10:00.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

hawkeye

Lawson can be there and will bring the mower. I plan on shooting the 1917 with the Hubble/Vortex scope and the quick change mags.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

92trk

Wish I could be there, I'll be out of town for this one.

Have fun everyone!

JohnnyReb

The schedule says this one starts at 10. Is that correct? I wanted to come a little early and chrono some new ammo. Anybody who want to use too it is welcome to.
One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

wildman

That was one fine shoot, thanks to all who came. Hawkeye provided us with some excitement when a  case ruptured. Remember that is why they say to always wear shooting glasses. Competition is getting tougher and as folks get better. We only had two shooters shooting iron sights seems scopes are getting more popular. Hawkeye picked up a Bronze Star Device for his MC tab. Now both Lawson and Dad have BSD.

There is one more this spring before the summer break and that is Armed Forces Day May 19th.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC