News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dates and Ranges for April 19th shoot?

Started by Heimdhal, April 04, 2012, 04:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heimdhal

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had a complete list of the ranges we will be running for our big april shoot and the specific dates of them.

Thanks!

Sly223

I usually only have to show this to the Newbies,
April21-22,2012
RCR
New Smyrna Beach
Clermont
Hernando
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Heimdhal

Hey, I've been outta the game a while, I AM a noob!  :-[

9mm4545

Uh, St. Augustine is not, repeat not, having a shoot on April 21-22. OTOH, if you want to come to New Smyrna Beach, well, we can find a place for you there or at any of the other fine venues for that weekend. I don't see Port Malabar is having a shoot on this date either.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Heimdhal

Oh, whats that about being a Noob, Rick?  ;D  ^:)^

Thanks for the update though.

Im not sure if I personally will be able to attend ANY of the events due to my current circumstances, but I had multiple people from around the state looking for a venue to possibly attend so I wanted to get an idea of what ranges we running and a set date for the shoot.

theri

According to the Appleseed Schedule link there is also a shoot at Clermont Florida on April 21-22.

The other shoots for this date are:
Rocky Creek Ranch
Hernando
New Smyrna Beach
Whiskey Tango 9

TomM1Thumb

Hello All,

Thursday April 19, is Patriots day! A day near and dear to the hearts of all Appleseeders.

Here in Florida We will be celebrating by having Appleseed Events on April 21-22, Problem is We do not have enough People to Fill the Lines. Please come on out and Celebrate with Us. there are 4 Events,

Clermont, FL - Apr 21-22   New Venue

Hernando, FL - Apr 21-22 

New Smyrna Beach, FL - Apr 21-22 currently Sold Out

Rocky Creek Ranch, FL - Apr 21-22

There is still plenty of time for You to Join Us! Fill the lines, Celebrate Patriots Day! With Project Appleseed!
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

9mm4545

Rocky Creek Ranch has been cancelled with the instructors being moved to other venues. Nobody signed up means no shoot.  :(
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837