News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Louisiana SC

Started by hawkhavn, April 03, 2012, 11:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkhavn

All,

Spmcpeek has decided to refocus his Appleseeding attention to his SI role and running shoots.  He nominated Lawdog as the new SC for Louisiana.  I understand Lawdog has already been very successful in adding to ranges in the state and is ready to jump into the deep end.

Please join me in thanking spmcpeek for all of efforts as SC and help me welcome Lawdog to the new role!

Hawkhavn
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

LawDog

Louisiana's cadre of instructors and Riflemen owe a great deal to spmcpeek.  I personally thank him for what he has done, is doing, and will do.  He is a fine asset to Appleseed and this nation.  I am proud to have him in the Bayou State. 

DUHON

Congratulations Dan! Thank you Steven for carrying solo for so long.

shane