News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New venue in Florida!!

Started by 9mm4545, March 21, 2012, 01:08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

I just found out that we are going to be able to have a shoot near Live Oak at the Skeeter Ranch, July 21-22. This is a fantastic place for an Appleseed with many acres to play on, an unlimited number of participants, tons of space for primitive camping, a classroom that seats 100, and a 12 person bunkhouse for instructors. Sound interesting? Who wants to be part of the inaugural event here? I'll get the event posted in a day or two and let's see if we can have the biggest Appleseed that Florida has ever seen. Huzzah!
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

smoakingun

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

pikid89

Sly223

I thought it sounded great,
until I googled it that's almost Ga.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!