News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Where is Indiana at this week? March 19-25

Started by HQ, March 19, 2012, 06:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HQ

Can you believe our luck this week?  This weather is absolutely incredible!!!  Which means next weekend at Nashville is going to be an absolutely incredible shoot!!!  Weather is currently calling for high 60's!!!  I'm excited about it!

But seriously- Nashville shoots are always a great time - with comfy grass and a beautiful setting who could ask for more?

For more information, look here.  Or if you'd rather go straight to registration - you can find that link here.

Possibly more exciting is a two days after our Nashville shoot, Cloverdale is hosting its first WEEKDAY shoot!  It will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday on March 27-28!!!  More information here  Or you can register, here!

Stay tuned - as the weather continues to be drop dead gorgeous - we are going to amp up the numbers of shoots!  So there will be plenty of time for sending rounds down range AND learning some heritage!  See you soon!

Barbie

Go figure... a weekday shoot finally rolls around and I work!  :slap:

It's nice to see a weekday shoot on the schedule though (especially for us with crazy work schedules), and hopefully it's not the last!  :)
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

DaveD

Hope to do more midweek shoots, though I am disappointed with the number of sign ups this time with the apparent interest that was displayed before hand.  However, this is the first and I understand the difficulty of catching the right days for rotating shift workers.

Looking forward to another great shoot.  (They're all great, aren't they)  ^:)^
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

grunt soldier

I'm hoping for mid week shoots also.  I actually figured with it being spring break we would have had more shooters but I guess they could also be out of town too.  hopefully we can fill the line next time.  I'm still stoked for this one though.

I just convinced a coworker of mine she should come.  she can come on Tuesday only but can't make it till about 11:30 is that ok?
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Uncle Davey

Well Dave I'm going to have to drop by and work on my shooting some..that is to good a ra :~nge to pass up!
Those who stay will be champions. Those who persist will be riflemen.