News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Birch Run Gun & Knife Show - Mar. 17-18

Started by Swamp Thing, March 18, 2012, 05:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp Thing

Hey all,

Just got back from Birch Run and here is a recap of the events.

First and foremost, we received extremely positive feedback from all whom we spoke with about Appleseed. Lots of "we need more of this" and "thank you for what you're doing". Very rewarding to hear things like that. Several folks promised to sign up for future shoots, including a certain candidate for the U.S. Senate!

I only worked on Sunday but I'm certain that Number6 and the dangerous family of  Hammer Forged, ICEMAN, Little Moose, and Earthmom had the same excellent response to the program.

I have no doubt that having the Michigan cadre working these gun shows is going to have a cumulative effect on our attendance for future events. Oh, by the way, did I mention that I now have sitting on my desk a list of 11 new ranges that are interested in hosting Appleseed events? Cuz I do!  ^:)^ ^:)^

Yep, a possible 11 new ranges from working one gun show. Seems I've created a little more work for myself as Range Development Coordinator. Good stuff.

I hope the Saturday group took pictures, Heartbreaker and I finally realized that a picture would be great after we had half the booth torn down.  ++)

ST