News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI Mar 17, 2012

Started by JoeZ, March 18, 2012, 09:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Thanks to all the instructors and the 15 shooter who came out to bask in their beautiful American heritage, or was it the gorgeous weather we had(even if it was a bit warm). This was a good shoot on both accounts really.

Congrats to Neoinarien on his red hat! Good work Tom.

I hope you shooters remember to dry fire and work on those skills now, while it's still fresh.

Pics will follow,
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

dragonfly

It was  a GLORIOUS day in Hubertus. It was good seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks fir sharing your Saturday with us  :---

D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

2 clicks low

Sunshine, Warm, like 80.... :o
Many thanks to the shooters who came out in the totaly inclement weather.
Congrats Neoinarien you look good in RED
Thanks JoeZ and Company. Always a good time in the land of cheese.

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

dragonfly

15 shooters and 1 dad that watched, listened, and enjoyed the event. 16 heard the history and discovered their Heritage.

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

More pics

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

You couldn't ask for better weather. Thanks, again to all the Instructors, the Daniel Boone club, and especially the shooters you now have the tools, practice, practice.
See you on the trail soon:
D-fly  Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

Trig

What a beautiful way to start the season!  Thanks to all who decided to take time out of their schedules to make their country a better place!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

neoinarien

It was, as always, a real blast and the shooters had a lot of fun!  There was also a HUGE improvement from the first redcoat targets shot to the last ones: they did a great job!

Trig

1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

zamboni_driver

Neo - good Work on the red hat, guess I better get moving on mine.