News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Michigan is nationwide famous !

Started by Johnnyappleseed, March 13, 2012, 05:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnyappleseed

Whoo Hooo Michigan ^5
World famous gun culture publication has an article on Independence day Appleseed .

Issue is March 20 2012 and the article features AS event at Dundee , Michigan
where Miki is the SB .
Nice job Miki and staff ,you guys really impressed the author .

The pictures brought back fond memorys of the Fenton event I was at in Aug 09.
Semper fidelis ,
JA
oooops , just noticed post's  :o
Looks like Im a year or so late on this  :D
;D ;D ;D
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

bob 210

Yep, I saw in this months Shotgun News also, great job!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Bill Winkle

Anyone have a link (if it's available). I was at that shoot and got to meet him.
....Bill Winkle....