News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eastern Games & Creedmoor Match May 5 - 13

Started by wildman, March 12, 2012, 01:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

The time for the Eastern Games has come around again. Last year we had a good size group go and we enjoy the match and the fellowship. We don't go as a team more like a semi organized mob. CplTurner has volunteered to hold a practice session around the end of April for those of you who plan to attend. If your interested send CplTurner a PM and let him know so you will get the word when the time/date for the practice is firmed up.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

BeSwift

Won't be able to make the practice, but will be at Butner with a contingent of MD Rifleman for the vintage events... Likely Sat thru Wed ...
Will also likely have Patent Guy in tow, if I can steal him away from work...
It would be good to meet up with everyone while at Butner... 
BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

M1NC

Question - which one are we competing in?

One Garand-Springfield-Military Rifle Match 5 May

-or-

As-Issued M1 Garand EIC Match, 6 May
Always take the high road - it has a better field of fire

If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Go forth and fear no darkeness

CplTurner

M1NC,

The Saturday match is the one that usually has the biggest turnout, and most of the A.S. guys go to....Jen and I, and probably some others will be there Sunday as well.

-Allen
USMC '91-'95
MOS 3521
4th Award Expert
Competitive Marksmanship Unit
Far East Division Matches

adamsod

Looking forward to this, doing the Garand Saturday and will probably end up on the line for the carbine match Monday. Where and at what time Sat. does the "semi organized mob" form up?
Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free

CplTurner

Jenz19 and I will be shooting the morning relay and will be squadded together. If you are shooting the morning relay and want to meet up with us, we will be hanging out at the 200yrd line as soon as we get registered. We look forward to seeing everyone there!

-Allen
USMC '91-'95
MOS 3521
4th Award Expert
Competitive Marksmanship Unit
Far East Division Matches

BeSwift

Hope to meet y'all.. I'll be in from Sat-Tues..  I'm supposed to be meeting up with a bunch of folks at a blue pop up, with a MDShooters.com flag hanging from it at the BBQ after the shoot.   BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations