News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Workday Report

Started by wildman, March 11, 2012, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

A special thanks to everyone that came to the workday on Saturday. Hawkeye's  new design for the rail supports has really worked out. The new supports allow us to easily replace rails as needed.

Iron pony, Lawrence and crew did a great job with a much needed cleaning of the firing line. I'll have to learn Matt Q's secret he managed to get his wife and dad to come out and help.

Thanks guys you did a great job.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

hawkeye

Thank you to all that helped out Saturday, It's great that that many folks came together for a common cause.  That range looks great , I believe somebody took pictures of the event. Thanks 
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

hawkeye

The 25 yard line is finished, Thanks again to all that helped.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student