News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NEW MOVIE on day showing, must see.

Started by Castle Mountain, March 11, 2012, 06:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

This movie is only going to show for ONE NIGHT! March 27th!

Kirk Cameron Presents  Monumental Trailer

Go to the website and get your tickets now! This is just that IMPORTANT!

A Must SEE!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZBRhb_BMPw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wIIqXiF-z6E#!

Theater locations, times and dates listed here:

http://www.fathomevents.com/theatrelist/leonardolive.pdf?eventid=1068
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

wooldl

Thanks for posting this. Cameron seems to be "getting" the get-off-the-couch mentality.  O0

Looking forward to Monumental.

wooldl
"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present generation, to preserve your Freedom! " - John Adams

AQT Dryfire Practice mp3 files: http://www.4shared.com/folder/559qijqr/My_4shared_Sync.html

CharlieHotel

"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

waveman

Just finished hearing Kirk Cameron talk about this movie on Glenn Beck.  I'm now more interested and I think that if you're part of Appleseed you might not want to miss this.   &)

Patriot Gal

@ CharlieHotel - I am lovin' your license plate....RIFLEMN....on a motorcycle...in New York state!!!   

That is the best!!!  O0
Thanks!
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Castle Mountain

Quote from: waveman on March 12, 2012, 01:00:51 PM
Just finished hearing Kirk Cameron talk about this movie on Glenn Beck.  I'm now more interested and I think that if you're part of Appleseed you might not want to miss this.   &)

Yep, I whole heartedly agree. Everyone in Appleseed would do well for themselves to see this movie. It appears to ne mission encouraging
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Johnnyappleseed

Looking forward o seeing this and learning more of our heritage .
Thanx for posting .

4posterity told me when he got his RedHat that he considered the rank as a license to learn more .

I always think of his quote when trying to be  a more effective SB .
This film should provide lots of good usable info.
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

CharlieHotel

Hasn't gotten me any negative attention yet. Wait till I have my locking Rifle trailer built... :-)

CH

Quote from: Patriot Gal on March 13, 2012, 12:45:36 PM
@ CharlieHotel - I am lovin' your license plate....RIFLEMN....on a motorcycle...in New York state!!!   

That is the best!!!  O0
Thanks!
Patriot Gal
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

Patriot Gal

lol....Oh Yeah!!!

:---     :---

Quote from: CharlieHotel on March 15, 2012, 02:38:53 PM
Hasn't gotten me any negative attention yet. Wait till I have my locking Rifle trailer built... :-)

CH

Quote from: Patriot Gal on March 13, 2012, 12:45:36 PM

That is the best!!!  O0
Thanks!
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan