News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promotional Event's going on in the Month of March in Wisconsin!

Started by RustyRed, March 05, 2012, 05:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyRed

This is what is happening on this end of Wisconsin!

Martin and I will be heading to Eau Claire WI Friday March 9th for the,  Indoor Sports Center Gun Show

Martin- will be the Guess speaker at Alliance Sportsmen's Expo on Saturday March 10th in Menomonie WI

And March 17 we will be headed to Cameron Wi Gun/Knife show and there we will meet up with Mike,Joyce,Aaron,paul :---

We want to sell out these shoots!! so we will be a pushing!!!  ~~:)are you all ready!!! ^:)^   

Taylor

I'll be at DCFGL's Sportsmans' Show up in Superior 3/23-25.

Also got a table at the Spooner gun show April 13-14, the weekend before the Appleseed.

See you in Cameron.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

RustyRed

Great Job Taylor! :)
See you soon!!

Quote from: Taylor on March 05, 2012, 06:09:54 PM
I'll be at DCFGL's Sportsmans' Show up in Superior 3/23-25.

Also got a table at the Spooner gun show April 13-14, the weekend before the Appleseed.

See you in Cameron.

dragonfly

Well done folks in the North West.   :bow: O0 O0
What time will martin be speaking?

coly and I will be at the Middleton gun show April 6-7, we have always had good promo success with this show. We could use some help from anyone in our area.  :sos:

The more shooters we have on the line the more seven stepping we get to do.  O0 :---

D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

Sorry promotions in March, March 17 Hubertus WI Appleseed, March 31-4/1 Racine Appleseed  :---

BTW every day in March is a promo event in Wisconsin  ;)

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.