News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Workday Rescheduled

Started by wildman, March 01, 2012, 12:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

Due to the high probability of rain on Saturday perhaps heavy we are moving the workday to Saturday March 10th. The forecast for next week calls for no rain that will help as the ground right now is soaked.

Let's get started around 09:00 hrs. We will be moving cross ties so dress accordingly work gloves strongly recommended.

Check in here on the 9th for any updates.

Thanks
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

wildman

We will get a break from the rain tomorrow so the workday set for tomorrow is a go. We will try to get started moving timbers as close to 09:00 as possible. The objective is to get two rows of timbers on the 25 yard line. Once that is done we can start installing the new rail mounts.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC