News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Where is Indiana at this week? February 27 - March 4

Started by HQ, February 27, 2012, 09:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HQ

What a great weekend we just had at North Vernon!  We were blessed with AMAZING weather over the entire weekend which led to many AQT's.  And by many, we were able to shoot 12 AQT's on Sunday!!!  We had a great group of shooters and look forward to seeing all of them again soon!  Check out this link for more pictures on the After Action Report!

Are you jealous now?  There is no need!  We have a great shoot coming up at Marion County Fish and Game this weekend, March 3rd and 4th!  It will be a two day event that promises to be just as fun!  If you are interested, this link will give you more information, or you can go here to register directly!

In two weeks there will be a shoot in the Fort Wayne area at the Ossian Conservation Club on March 10th and 11th.  More information here.  Registration here.

Have a great week and I hope to see you out on the trail soon!

grunt soldier

it was good meeting you and I agree it was a great weekend even though I didn't get to spend it outside shooting in the cold like you :)
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

HQ

There are still slots open for this great two-day event!  With a great central location - this is a great chance to catch a seed!

With this lovely weather we've been having, how do you say no?  Last weekend I even think I got a bit of sun!

Quick! Go register here!!!