News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Escondido Mar 31/Apr 1

Started by ChadC, February 21, 2012, 08:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadC

Is the upcoming Escondido shoot really sold out, or is eventbrite still screwed up?
-Chad

eaglescouter

I don't see any problems in eventbrite, this event appears to have 40 participants signed up already.
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

Field Tester

I was just about t post the same.

Chad, if it's allowed we might be able to switch some things around for your little girl. Sara and I are signed up for both days. Sara may have to work 1 of the days and I can give up my spot on the other. This way Sara and I both get a day to shoot, your little girl can shoot both days and you can instruct.

Is this doable?
If not there's always Rainbow on April 20. If i don't shoot rifleman of course ;)
-Captain Awesome

jsing

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, but I'm a regular at Calguns.

I was suppose to PM  StormN to ensure that we have locked down 3 LTR loaners for the Saturday class. I sent a PM but I checked the outbound message and I don't see a message...

Does anyone know StormN and can confirm that he got my message?

Thanks everyone!

jsing

NVM, reached Storm. Looking forward to March 31'st!

aragornelessar86

Pre-Registration page shows only 25 spots filled out of 40, but it hasn't been updated for a week.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=26835.0
QuoteWish I was rich instead of so damn good looking
QuoteThose who would trade liberty for a little security deserve neither liberty nor security

eaglescouter

Quote from: eaglescouter on February 21, 2012, 08:44:45 PM
I don't see any problems in eventbrite, this event appears to have 40 participants signed up already.

25 orders, 40 participants. 

/debate
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

aragornelessar86

Quote from: eaglescouter on February 22, 2012, 09:42:05 PM
Quote from: eaglescouter on February 21, 2012, 08:44:45 PM

25 orders, 40 participants. 

/debate
My bad, I misread it.
QuoteWish I was rich instead of so damn good looking
QuoteThose who would trade liberty for a little security deserve neither liberty nor security

ChadC

so it was screwed up! Excellent. Got my 2 tickets for Sunday. Thanks guys! Back to the shooting side, I'll bring my orange hat, just in case.
-Chad

MaKettle v2.0

Is this where we write all the good stuff?  I had a wonderful time at the Escondido shoot today.

The shoot boss, instructors, instructors in training, and everyone who helped made it enjoyable for me, a first timer.  I learned a lot, and the history lesson was a major bonus.  My sister lives up and Corona, so if I can't get her to the next shoot in Escondido, I'll be knocking on her door for the one nearest her.

Thank you much!

Sheila
Sheila

StormNSheri

Hi the link button to the after action reports is on the home page, right hand side, the lowest button. http://www.appleseedinfo.org/ once there scroll down until you find Escondido listed. You will find lots of photos as well as comments. Enjoy!!!